Fine Art/Toulouse-Lautrec la revue blanche

I believe I own an original Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec Le Revue Blanche poster/print is approx.22"x35" in size. The art work was sold to me in 1983. I am trying to find its true value. The poster contains the following information printed on it: Autour de La Revue Blanche underneath that in small letters: bi-mensuelle: len  60 cent.: 12 francs par An: 1 rueLaffitte: PARIS: (In smaller print under it): Charpentier et Fasquelle. editeurs: 11. rue de Grenelle. AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POSTER on the left corner is his CIRCULAR SIGNATURE 95'.: (BELOW THAT) In small print copyrght symbol: Maeght Editeur-Imprimerie Arte.: (In large Bold at the Bottom of Print): GALERIE MAEGHT.:(IN SMALL LETTERS BELOW THAT):13 rue de Teheran   PARIS 8.
I would also like to add that there seems to be brush strokes on the hat border and her hat feathers. His signature is in green. When I purchased this poster from a affluent jewish woman in Chicago. We met in 1983. She also gave me an appraisal document, which unfortunately was lost over the years. If I can remember correctly it was estimated at $1,500.00. I have had this print/poster for over 25 years, framed and protected from the elements. Can you tell me what it could be worth now?  I could send you a picture of it, if that would be helpful. If so please correspond. Your answer will be highly appreciated.  Our regards, Mr. & Mrs. Lee Giza  

You need proper appraisal. If anyone gives you a ballpark figure over the internet, they are doing more of a dis-service. The work has to be authenticated as there were copies and replicas done as well. Art appraisers have their own fees. If you want the referral, send a request to:

Dan Twyman

I can answer questions about Salvador Dali. While I cannot do FREE APPRAISALS, I might be able to help you sell your works. I can also help with Chagall, Miro, Picasso and other 20th Century Masters.

Questions about a type of art or medium can be answered with one response in most cases. Technical issues are easier to deal with than specifics about an artist. If you need help finding values or history on an artist, it will probably involve research that can sometimes take hours to complete. If you have more than one image to send, I will give you an alternate email address as this system cannot handle multiple images.

Late 70's early 80's Worked for a printer and learned the art or Lithography. Early to mid 80's Managed a publishing company that produced fine art both living and reproductions of the masters. Mid 80's to 2003 Senior Art Consultant with well known broker of Dali, Picasso, Miro, Chagall,Vargas,Max,Warhol and others. 2004 - 2005 Independent Art Consultant. 2005-2006 Beverly Hills Art Gallery(Living Artists) 2006 - Present Salvador Dali Society. Senior Art Consultant.

Publications Various online art publications.

Studied Art History, Methods of printing, Various Mediums. Studied anatomy, sketch art, Complex shading technique, Acrylic technique. Bloch books(Picasso),Salvador Dali publications(extensive). 30 Years life Experience in the arts as an artist, fine art broker,Gallery Director,art consultant.

Over 100 awards. Set records in the Art Brokering business.

Major Film Celebs/U.S. Ambassador/ Fortune 500 Company CEO's and high level employees. Over 300 repeat clients in Fine Art. Beverly Hills local and visiting repeat clients.