Fine Art/Trying for years to I.D.

Question
Little Girl at the Circus
Little Girl at the Cir  
I have a drawing that has been my family since the 30's or 40's. Its called
"Little Girl at the Circus". No one has ever been able to tell me anything about
it. Its either pencil or charcoal. A gallery in boston once told me it looks like a
dutch name, from turn of the century to the 20's, Some "Art" dealers tell me
its worth a few thousand, and some tell me in the 10's of thousands... its off
the wall the opinions i have had. I would like to send you some pics.

Answer
Dear Michael,

The photo looks like your drawing is actually an engraving. Please send me photos of the entire picture and close ups of the signature and any other writing to dolly12@aol.com or dheadley@fineartgalleria.com. I need them as high resolution jpegs so that I can open them in my photoshop program.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley