Fine Art/artwork

Question
I have two pieces of art by the same artist but cannot read his signature and would like to look into their history and possible value.  Any advice.

Answer
These tend to be the most difficult questions to answer. I receive messages on a regular basis with un-published artists works, signatures that cannot be read and none of the other experts here recognize them. Almost an impossible task when you think of the number of artists out there and that have been out there all these years. You need to find the nich and start searching. If you can work to decipher the signature and come up with part of it, that might be enough.

Dan

Dan Twyman