Fine Art/Painting by P. Haller

Wayne Sharman wrote at 2008-10-28 11:08:30
Hi Dan,

I also have a painting by P. Haller of an Austrian (?) mountain scene of approximately the same size. I also have been unable to find anything on this artist. Thanks to your site I am at least able to add a little more knowledge of the artist.

If you could pass my email address on to your previous enquirer I would be more than happy to show an image of the painting I have so as to compare.

Yours sincerely

Wayne Sharman

Carol wrote at 2013-10-20 15:15:29
I have a painting by P. Haller.  My uncle was stationed in Linz, Austria immediately after WW II.  He brought back 3 of this artists paintings.  One for his mother, mother-in-law, and himself.  I have the one from his mother-in-law, my grandmother.  He has the other 2 now. I have literally grown up with this painting and it means the world to me.  I would love to know how prolific this painter was and if the painting has any real monetary value.

Dan Twyman

I can answer questions about Salvador Dali. While I cannot do FREE APPRAISALS, I might be able to help you sell your works. I can also help with Chagall, Miro, Picasso and other 20th Century Masters.

Questions about a type of art or medium can be answered with one response in most cases. Technical issues are easier to deal with than specifics about an artist. If you need help finding values or history on an artist, it will probably involve research that can sometimes take hours to complete. If you have more than one image to send, I will give you an alternate email address as this system cannot handle multiple images.

Late 70's early 80's Worked for a printer and learned the art or Lithography. Early to mid 80's Managed a publishing company that produced fine art both living and reproductions of the masters. Mid 80's to 2003 Senior Art Consultant with well known broker of Dali, Picasso, Miro, Chagall,Vargas,Max,Warhol and others. 2004 - 2005 Independent Art Consultant. 2005-2006 Beverly Hills Art Gallery(Living Artists) 2006 - Present Salvador Dali Society. Senior Art Consultant.

Publications Various online art publications.

Studied Art History, Methods of printing, Various Mediums. Studied anatomy, sketch art, Complex shading technique, Acrylic technique. Bloch books(Picasso),Salvador Dali publications(extensive). 30 Years life Experience in the arts as an artist, fine art broker,Gallery Director,art consultant.

Over 100 awards. Set records in the Art Brokering business.

Major Film Celebs/U.S. Ambassador/ Fortune 500 Company CEO's and high level employees. Over 300 repeat clients in Fine Art. Beverly Hills local and visiting repeat clients.