Fine Art/Agnes Bernauer, identify a painting/artist

Question
My great grandmother has a painting that she says has hung on her walls for 40 plus years and says has been in her family as long as she can remember. She is from Munich Germany and brought it here from there. She says it is of Agnes Bernauer. It is about 10.5 " by 17.5", a gorgeous portrait of a woman in a green dress, long red hair, and her hands are handcuffed behind her back. It took years before I noticed the handcuffs!! At the bottom there is an artists monogram that appears to be a L (possibly an I) and O on top of one another as well as the year 1900. There is a stamp on the back of the frame in german that my grandmother says is the name of the art dealer and their address.  I obtained a copy of THE CONSISE DICTIONARY OF ARTISTS' SIGNATURES but was unable to find a match, nor anything promising on line..... any ideas to lead me in the right direction?
Thank you.
Aimee Dunn
Lincolnville, Maine

Answer
Hello Aimee,

I have some very interesting information on your painting. Please email me at dolly12@aol.com.

Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley