Fine Art/value of art print by Frank Moss Bennett

Question
Dear Dolly,
I have a framed print of "the Landlords Fabel" by Frank Moss Bennett, London 1928

Copyright by Louis Wolff & Co Ltd, London W.I in left hand bottom corned.
Print is in good condition and glassed in a nice glod frame with ornate corner moulds, I would like to know if it is of any real value.
It is very simular to the Landlords Story in apperance,
two gentlemen listening while the landlords tells a story
one listener smoking a pipe and the other holding a riding crop. landlord is bend foward infront of the open fireheath.
Cobblestone floors in dimly lit room.

Answer
Dear Miriam,

I hope you are doing well. His good quality prints, such as published by Louis Wolff, appear online for varying prices under $100. There is generally not a variance based on the image. A period fine quality framed would add additional value if sold as a unit.

Thank you for your question.

Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley