Fine Art/value of art print by Frank Moss Bennett

Dear Dolly,
I have a framed print of "the Landlords Fabel" by Frank Moss Bennett, London 1928

Copyright by Louis Wolff & Co Ltd, London W.I in left hand bottom corned.
Print is in good condition and glassed in a nice glod frame with ornate corner moulds, I would like to know if it is of any real value.
It is very simular to the Landlords Story in apperance,
two gentlemen listening while the landlords tells a story
one listener smoking a pipe and the other holding a riding crop. landlord is bend foward infront of the open fireheath.
Cobblestone floors in dimly lit room.

Dear Miriam,

I hope you are doing well. His good quality prints, such as published by Louis Wolff, appear online for varying prices under $100. There is generally not a variance based on the image. A period fine quality framed would add additional value if sold as a unit.

Thank you for your question.

Kind regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.