Fine Art/2 x dali art

Question
Hi Dan,
       as we are novices at this, we recently purchased from a cruise art auction. we have paid our deposit but want to make sure we have the real deal.

1. Dali Ten commandments  

this is one of the e350 edition gold patina, the number (lower than 200) is etched in the bottom left hand corner we are unsure if the number was preceded with a E or EA.

2. Dali Richard III shakespeare II suite etching
  the etching is of a boar and figure underneath

This has EA on the bottom left hand corner and signed
on the right hand side by dali.

I know there is  the limited edtions of 250,  where does
the EA version compare to the 250 lot, and value wise as we seen the numbered version a lot cheaper than what we are paying.

we were told these come with COA (by frank hunter on the etching)

Are you are able to give us a rough guide to what these are worth?

Thank you for you time

Stanley

Answer
I cannot do free art appraisals, I do not know of anyone that can do that.  As a broker of Dali works, many times we are below retail prices. It's always better to price shop before placing $$ on a work.

If you want to discuss this, please call 888-888-DALI  I have a catalog with over 700 images, ALL DALI. I will send you one for free.

Dan

Dan Twyman