Fine Art/IDENTIFY AN ARTIST

Question
kovac
kovac  
HAVE TWO PAINTINGS 9"X6"WITH THE MANE KOVACS IN PENCIL BOT RIGHTHANDCORN LOOKED ON TERNET COULD YOU IDEN FOR ME THEY HAVE BEEN IN THE FAMILY FOR YEARS INC PICK ATTACH

Answer
Mick,
Nice picture.  No listed American artist named "Kovacs"   A number of Hungarian artists named Kovacs, but none look like the artist of this fine landscape.  

You may not find the artist.  A huge percentage of art is completed by unknowns and never listeds.   

Meanwhile, I hope you enjoy your painting.  Looks like a beautiful original artwork that deserves a nice frame, and to be viewed every day.

Stu

Stuart Cartwright