Fine Art/Picasso color etching

Question
Picasso
Picasso  
Greetings,
I have a work from Picasso that appears to be a colored etching. I believe it is called - Paolo as Harlequin with Flowers.  I believe that is is an original due to the fact that the red lips on Paolo  are actually painted on - raised if you will..   Did Picasso often do this in some of his works?  Also, it looks as if it was once signed at bottom yet someone cut the top half of the letters off for framing I guess...  Can I send it to you for a closer look?    Thank you and I very much appreciate your knowledge.
Kindly, scott

Answer
While I have sold many Picasso works in the past, I have not seen this work before? More research needs to be done. Are you selling?

We work with a known art appraiser that can prob help you, he has his own fees etc. If you want the referral, send a request to:
dan@dali.com

Dan

Dan Twyman