Fine Art/"Song 12". Signed limited edition lithograph from the 1971 series "Song of Songs of King Solomon"

Question
Song 12
Song 12  
I just unpacked some prints that I brought with me over 12 years ago after
the death of my brother. They have been sealed and stored and are in great
condition. One of these items is a Dali, the name on the certificate says two
nudes. It has the signature, and the EA initial on the left. The gold flakes
etc.....

I have a couple images to share. My thoughts are this is an original. I know
this was in my brothers house for since "1975"

Can you tell me about this, what do I have?

thanks

Rich

Answer
The correct title is: "Return,Return Shulamite"
The suite or series of hand signed works are called, "Song of Songs of Solomon". Printed in 1971

It could be the real thing or it could be an unauthorized copy?

The piece will need to be examined by an expert.

If you are selling, send images and details to: dan@dali.com

If you are keeping the work and want new certificates, call me at 888-888-3254 and I will refer you to the correct expert.

Dan

Dan Twyman