Fine Art/emailing picture

Question
How do I email pictures of our oil painting?  Thanks so much for this service.

Answer
Most users of this service will use an inexpensive digital camera to produce a digital file in JPEG (.jpg) format.  They download the file from camera to their computer.  Then on the AllExperts Question page they select the option to UPLOAD a file, where it says "ATTACH AN IMAGE".  

This allows a sender to locate the file (eg., photofilename.jpg) on their computer, and send it alongside the question they are posing.

If you have trouble doing this, find someone who already owns a digital camera and can help you.  

I hope that helps.
Stu

Stuart Cartwright