Fine Art/emailing picture

How do I email pictures of our oil painting?  Thanks so much for this service.

Most users of this service will use an inexpensive digital camera to produce a digital file in JPEG (.jpg) format.  They download the file from camera to their computer.  Then on the AllExperts Question page they select the option to UPLOAD a file, where it says "ATTACH AN IMAGE".  

This allows a sender to locate the file (eg., photofilename.jpg) on their computer, and send it alongside the question they are posing.

If you have trouble doing this, find someone who already owns a digital camera and can help you.  

I hope that helps.

Stuart Cartwright

American Fine Art Paintings.
Oils, Watercolors, Sketches. Nineteenth and early Twentieth Century. Hudson River School, Pennsylvania Academy, Cape Ann artists, Ash Can, Woodstock, Florida Indian River, American Impressionists, etc. I can provide some background about artists and perhaps a rough appraisal or guidance towards obtaining a value. I am acquainted with many of the best American art dealers and auction houses. Original works only, I do not follow the print market. I do NOT field questions about prints.

Important to know
I am not expert in European art. I encourage you to send questions on European artists to other experts on this service. NO PRINTS:I encourage you to seek help on prints elsewhere. Two sites come to mind: and

I have been collecting original American Fine Art for over 20 years. I have curated art shows, and I have served as a dealer, providing appraisals and guidance for the last 8 years.

Bachelor of Arts Master of Business Administration