Fine Art/Horst Hoppman

Kevin wrote at 2012-02-02 19:30:52
Just to add to this FWA stamp..... I have a large sofa size painting signed only Bradley. The scene is an arch bridge with bavarian style buildings and mountains. On the back is a stamp that says PWA (then a circle with a letter, something like a registered mark). Above the PWA words is a black block with a white fdr in lower case. I also have stamped and hand written  reg. no 8. 162800  Artist Bradley Scene Villiage. I have seen one oter similar painting about 200 miles away. The back of hers is the same and the registration number is one number lower. Would love any feedback . Kevin

Stuart Cartwright

American Fine Art Paintings.
Oils, Watercolors, Sketches. Nineteenth and early Twentieth Century. Hudson River School, Pennsylvania Academy, Cape Ann artists, Ash Can, Woodstock, Florida Indian River, American Impressionists, etc. I can provide some background about artists and perhaps a rough appraisal or guidance towards obtaining a value. I am acquainted with many of the best American art dealers and auction houses. Original works only, I do not follow the print market. I do NOT field questions about prints.

Important to know
I am not expert in European art. I encourage you to send questions on European artists to other experts on this service. NO PRINTS:I encourage you to seek help on prints elsewhere. Two sites come to mind: and

I have been collecting original American Fine Art for over 20 years. I have curated art shows, and I have served as a dealer, providing appraisals and guidance for the last 8 years.

Bachelor of Arts Master of Business Administration