Fine Art/what artist painted these pictures

Terrie wrote at 2010-05-26 01:14:43
I know some one who inquired a Harry wells out doors picture from his grandmother.  i too along with this gentleman are trying to find something out about this painter.  Glad to see that we are not alone

Hol wrote at 2011-12-03 18:13:27
I have several lovely woodpoints that were gifts to my grandparents of scenes in Europe during the 20's and 30's including places that are probably no longer there due to WWII.  Such lovely pieces --- would hate to have them put to rubbish by my unseeing children.  Where can I send them???

Steve Neuman wrote at 2012-01-17 01:57:37
I have a Harry Wells similar to yours without the water,

Marni wrote at 2012-08-18 14:12:42
Wish I could find more information on Harry Wells.  I, too, have a picture.  I got it from my father.  It is framed and on the back it says it is a "Harry Wells" and is from the Corcoran Gallery of Art.  The date on the back is 1927.  It is a wood-point of a pond with trees and a structure in the background--not sure if it is a large house or factory?  The red roof has many chimneys.  Glad to see others are also looking for information.

Maclino wrote at 2012-11-25 17:27:11
I have two wood points from Harry Wells. One is signed Wells 02 and is of an arched hallway. The other is signed Wells 03 and is of the Crown Inn Courtyard, Wells England. This information is written on the back of the piece along with the address Harry Wells 70 W Lake St Chicago Il.  

samantha wrote at 2015-11-07 21:53:43
hello,

I have the same exact painting with me I came across your site searching for information on Harry Wells please if you got to know more about the painting let me know  thank you

Stuart Cartwright