Fine Art/litho signed by Antoine Blanchard

Question
I have an 8 x 10 sceen of arc de triomphe signed in bottom right by Antoine Blanchard - below her name reads litho in USA

Answer
Antoine Blanchard was born in France on November 15, 1910 in a small village near the banks of the Loire.  He was the eldest of three children and his father, a carver, managed a small carpentry and furniture shop.  Antoine would watch his father hand carve the furniture and began to display an artistic flair early in life - in an effort to promote this talent, his parents sent him to Blois for drawing lessons.  He continued his training in Rennes at the Ecole des Beaux-

You can type:  Antoine Blanchard art    into google and there is quite a bit of info there and it will prob lead you to the right people.

Dan

Dan Twyman