Fine Art/original painting

My son got this painting as a payment. It looks like it is oil on a canvas. It is in excellent condition. The size is 50"L x 31"w. There is no writing on the back. The front only has the signature that looks like C Martin or C Martine. It was hard to photograph because the background is cream.

This is a terrific example of Modern Pop-art of the post WWII era.  (Roy Lichtenstein et al.)Unfortunately, I am not too familiar with this genre.  

I would urge you to contact Heritage Auctions in Dallas TX, who often will exhibit artwork such as this.

also: in NYC

(You did a great job with the photo and submission, by the way.)

Best of luck,

Stuart Cartwright

American Fine Art Paintings.
Oils, Watercolors, Sketches. Nineteenth and early Twentieth Century. Hudson River School, Pennsylvania Academy, Cape Ann artists, Ash Can, Woodstock, Florida Indian River, American Impressionists, etc. I can provide some background about artists and perhaps a rough appraisal or guidance towards obtaining a value. I am acquainted with many of the best American art dealers and auction houses. Original works only, I do not follow the print market. I do NOT field questions about prints.

Important to know
I am not expert in European art. I encourage you to send questions on European artists to other experts on this service. NO PRINTS:I encourage you to seek help on prints elsewhere. Two sites come to mind: and

I have been collecting original American Fine Art for over 20 years. I have curated art shows, and I have served as a dealer, providing appraisals and guidance for the last 8 years.

Bachelor of Arts Master of Business Administration