Fine Art/original painting

Question
Target
Target  
My son got this painting as a payment. It looks like it is oil on a canvas. It is in excellent condition. The size is 50"L x 31"w. There is no writing on the back. The front only has the signature that looks like C Martin or C Martine. It was hard to photograph because the background is cream.

Answer
Maria,
This is a terrific example of Modern Pop-art of the post WWII era.  (Roy Lichtenstein et al.)Unfortunately, I am not too familiar with this genre.  

I would urge you to contact Heritage Auctions in Dallas TX, who often will exhibit artwork such as this.  www.ha.com

also:
http://gallerygertrudestein.com in NYC

(You did a great job with the photo and submission, by the way.)

Best of luck,
Stu

Stuart Cartwright