Fine Art/paintings

Question
Two on the bridge?
Two on the bridge?  
Dear Sir,

I've got an oil paintings 42'x30' size signed by Mauro. There is no other name or date was located. I have a digital image of it and curious who is this person was what school belongs to, when approximately was done and if it has any value.
Thank you!

Answer
Serg,
This is decorative art, not fine art.  Probably produced to complement furniture.  There are a few listed artists named "Mauro" but they have first names and have nothing to do with your piece.

It is worth is anything your local estate auction house tells you.  Probably $40 - $100.

No reason you can't enjoy it in your own home, though!

Stu

Stuart Cartwright