Fine Art/Fine art painter

Question
I have a painting bought during WWII in Belgium or France. I cannot make out the signature. I'm new to this web site and do not know what service you provide, or how. Would you look at a photo of the painting attached to an email to see if you could identify the painter? I like the painting and have been curious about the painter.
Thanks,
Bill Goss
Atlanta

Answer
Hi Bill, and welcome to AllExperts. You have come to the right place, and I hope I can help you. If you attach an image to your response, I can take a look at it. From there, I can either give you detailed information about the work or point you in the right direction to someone well versed in that time period or artist.

Sincerely,

Andrew Evans

Andrew Evans