Fine Art/Henry Lejeune

I am in possession of Print/Lithograph by
LeJeune dated 1872. I have not been able to locate an item online
for this
to view, although I have found many others.  I have found reference to this paticular
work only once from the Art Journal
Of 1873 which states that "The best performance ever exhibited
was "Much Ado
about Nothing" which was a fishing party of 3 children seated
minnows on an old river sluice.However mine has 3 children and a young lady.
It is said to be one of the most
pieces of art of its kind.  Would you happen to know anything
about this
work? Just thought I would ask, as it never hurts to. I do
thank you for
taking the time to read this even if there is nothing you
can tell me about
this work. Your time is very much
Westland Michigan

Dear Denise,

I am afraid that I am not a member of Myspace and therefore cannot view your photos. Please feel free to email as attachments; high resolution jpeg images of the entire front, back, and close up of the signature. Include a description of the painting such as size and medium. My email is Provide any other information you have on the art.

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.