Fine Art/Monet painting, print

I have a Monet copy from the Catalda Fine Arts, Inc  it is a 10 by 13 frame number SB 288  'Woman Seated"  is there any value to this picture ?

Hi Doris, Claude Monet is definitely one of the most famous Impressionist painters. His landscape paintings are often the most sought after.

Of the handful of lithographs and other prints on the market in recent memory, their price range is between $5k and $15k, with a couple $1k works and a couple $50k works. As you can see, it ranges quite greatly.

I cannot find any mentions of the piece, "Woman Seated" in catalogues or in past sales archives. I recommend that you contact Masterworks Fine Art, Inc. at . The director, Alex Adelman, has an extensive library of historical documents and catalogues and he may be able to help you further. If not, try Christie's at or Sothebys auction houses, as they are two of the biggest names in auction houses today.

I hope this helps, and good luck to you.

Andrew Evans

Andrew Evans

Experienced in selling, appraising and judging authenticity of signed original prints and unique works of fine art. Concentration on Picasso lithographs; Rembrandt etchings; Edgar Degas drawings; Calder lithographs; Miro; Durer woodcuts; Marc Chagall lithographs; Renoir etchings; Toulouse Lautrec lithographs; Vasarely; Warhol silk screens; Henry Moore sculptures.

Judging authenticity and avoiding fraud. Appraisal. Fine art investments.

Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Sonoma State University