Fine Art/Picasso Print Value

Question
My mother purchased a Picasso print from Richard Plummer Interiors in Miami back in the 1950s.  It is called  Glass Bottle & Newspaper, and was sold by Plummer as a set of 7.
It has a sticker on the back that is originating from Catalda Fine Art.(Print No. 5995).
It is glued to the backing.  But in good shape.
Any idea what it is worth?

Answer
Hi Martha, Picasso prints range from worthless to priceless, depending on a number of factors such as condition and connoisseurship of the work. In general, Picasso prints that look like a Picasso from a mile away are worth more than a piece that does not look like a work by Picasso. The number of prints in the edition is another large factor. Also, your ability to cite respected catalogue raissones that reference the piece helps a lot when selling the work.

If you would like to reply with a high quality photo of the work, I may be able to give you more information.

Sincerely,

Andrew Evans

Andrew Evans