Fine Art/European Prints

Greetings Dolly,
A few years back I picked up three very European looking signed prints. All were in a hinged type single frame that looked to be used to rotate the art. After doing my homework I found one was a signed/numbered Karl Landolt print titled Amsterdam. The next two are by a single artist that I have not been able to identify. It looks to read Friedrichs but I can not be sure. They are done on a heavy soft paper,when looking on the back side the printing impressions are very visable. I really have tried to ID these but not luck, please help if you can. Your time and effort is appreciated.
Wendell Clark

Here are links to images of the prints

Dear Wendell,

I looked at your paintings, but they are too small for me to see the signature. If you wish, you may email me high resolution jpeg images of the entire front, back, and close ups of the signature and any other writing. Please send as attachments rather than inserting into the body of an email. Email to and I'll do my best to help you.

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.