Fine Art/European Prints

Question
Greetings Dolly,
A few years back I picked up three very European looking signed prints. All were in a hinged type single frame that looked to be used to rotate the art. After doing my homework I found one was a signed/numbered Karl Landolt print titled Amsterdam. The next two are by a single artist that I have not been able to identify. It looks to read Friedrichs but I can not be sure. They are done on a heavy soft paper,when looking on the back side the printing impressions are very visable. I really have tried to ID these but not luck, please help if you can. Your time and effort is appreciated.
Wendell Clark

Here are links to images of the prints
http://www.allen224.com/prints1.jpg
http://www.allen224.com/prints2.jpg

Answer
Dear Wendell,

I looked at your paintings, but they are too small for me to see the signature. If you wish, you may email me high resolution jpeg images of the entire front, back, and close ups of the signature and any other writing. Please send as attachments rather than inserting into the body of an email. Email to dolly12@aol.com and I'll do my best to help you.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley