Fine Art/GEORGE MOESLER

Question
I PURCHASED A FRAMED PRINT BY GEORGE MOESLER AT A YARD SALE...IT IS ENTITLED BIRTH OF A FLAG, IT HAS A PAPER LABEL ON IT..IT MEASURES APPROX 30 INCHES BY 40 INCHES..I CAN NOT SEE ANY SIGNATURE...I SELECTED YOU BECAUSE I SEE YOUR RESPONDED PREVIOUSLY TO A PRINT BY THE SAME NAME, ONLY SMALLER...THANKING YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOU TIME AND EXPERTISE...

Answer
Dear Marie,

I am not aware of an artist named George Moesler who painted a piece titled Birth of a Flag. I know of a Henry Mosler who painted the Birth of a Flag, but not George. If you have jpeg images of the print and signature, I 'll be happy to take a look at them. Email to dolly12@aol.com.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley