Fine Art/Gruppe oil painting

Question
our gruppe
our gruppe  
I have a 30"x40" oil painting with the name Gruppe in the lower left corner. It is framed with a stamp on the back of the frame #326 Prince on it. I do have an image I will include. I'd like verification if this could be from one of the Gruppe family artists and possibly which one. Thank you very much for helping me with this, it has been puzzeling me for quite some time.

Answer
Update:

Dear Sherry,

I hope you are doing well and had a pleasant holiday. I have reviewed the jpeg images you have emailed to me. Thank you for the clear quality images. Utilizing my art reference resources and experience; I have compared the signature and style to the listed artists with the last name of Gruppe and I am unable to make a match. It is a nice painting with a knowledgeable use of the palette knife; but I do not believe it is master work. If you love it; enjoy it.
I hope this information is helpful.
Kind regards,

Dolly

Dolly D. Headley
Headley Fine Art, LLC
Fine Art Galleria

Dear Sherry,

I looked at your painting, but the photograph is too small for me to see the signature and brush strokes. If you wish, you may email me high resolution jpeg images of the entire front, back, and close ups of the signature and any other writing. Please send as attachments rather than inserting into the body of an email. Email to dolly12@aol.com and I'll do my best to help you.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley