Fine Art/Merio painting

Question
Hello. I recently found and purchased two framed paintings of what appears to be musicians or court jesters. The signature on the front appears to be Ruy? or Rum? There is a sticker on the back that is from Catalda Fine Arts, Inc. stating the artist is Merio and the title of the paintings are musical A and muscial B. There are also frame and order numbers. I appreciate your assistance!

Answer
Dear Sherry,

I would need to see the painting. If you wish, you may email me high resolution jpeg images of the entire front, back, and close ups of the signature and any other writing. Please send as attachments rather than inserting into the body of an email. Email to dolly12@aol.com and I'll do my best to help you.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley