Fine Art/The Song of Songs of King Solomon, Cantu 12, 1971

Question
QUESTION: I am looking at a lithograph of "Le Picador" from Dali.  There's a COA from "St. Petersburg Gallery" and signed by Sandy Grayson.  The litho is plate signed.  I can't find any info on either the gallery or Sandy Grayson, so I'm clueless on the credibility of this COA.  As well, I've no idea if this lithograph has any value beyond a glorified print/poster.  Is it junk or a jewel?  

Thanks!

ANSWER: Without a pencil signature, your work is not high end.  I might be able to give you a better idea if I can see it.

You can send images and details to:

collectdali@aol.com

Dan

Song 12
Song 12  
QUESTION: Dan, if I hold 6 of 12 from this series, The Song of Songs of King Solomon, 1971 (Arches paper, signed in pencil) and including the original documents, folder and medallion, is the value of each greater than they otherwise would be?  If not, would the value of each be greater if I hold all 12?  I've attached a picture of Song 12 for your review.

Answer
First you need authentication done as there are "knock offs" of these works.

Once authenticity is established, you need appraisal.

I am a Dali broker, we use outside experts to create all documents.  I can refer you to them.

Dan

Send future messages to:  dan@dali.com  

Dan Twyman