Fine Art/art identification

Question
Painting
Painting  
I was left this painting by my grandmother and would really love to know any information there may be about it? I cannot make out the artist's signature. It is dated 1894. Can you make out the signature or give me any information on this painting? I also have a close up image of the signature if that would help?

Answer
Dear Sherry,

I looked at your painting, but the photograph is too small for me to see the signature and brush strokes. If you wish, you may email me high resolution jpeg images of the entire front, back, and close ups of the signature and any other writing. Please send as attachments rather than inserting into the body of an email. Email to dolly12@aol.com and I'll do my best to help you.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley