Fine Art/Zodiac offset lithograph suite, by Dali

guest wrote at 2011-10-02 01:49:59
I've seen a few on ebay. The sets sell for around $350-$500 and the individual prints for around $40+

Bobby wrote at 2013-02-26 11:59:19
Hi, I recently purchased the zodiac suite from 1967 published by Leon Amiel (signed and numbered by Dali). The price was $35,000. What you have was published in 1969 by Penn Prints, in my research, they are prints(or copies) of the Lithograph. I don't know if the signature is hand signed or copied from the print as well, but it seems that these prints are selling anywhere from $70 to $150 each. Hope this helps

Elliott H. King