Fine Art/martin french (frenchi)

Question
I have a piece of art by Martin French on which he has signed himself "Frenchi". I have tried to find information on him, but so far have drawn a complete blank. I bought the painting in 2006 and I believe he had been a graphic artist or illustrator. The painting is of a woodland scene in vibrant shades of orange and yellow. He may be called Martin Ian French but I am not sure.He may have studied at one of the northern universities in England. I wondered wether you may be able to help me with any information on him.

Answer
Dear Wendy,

If you wish, you may email me high resolution jpeg images of the entire front, back, and close ups of the signature and any other writing. Please send as attachments rather than inserting into the body of an email. Email to dolly12@aol.com and I'll do my best to help you.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley