Fine Art/Chagall appraisals, Alex Adelman Masterworks

I just purchased a 1977 Chagall , "Self Portrait with Trees"  It is a water color with color crayons, brush, ink and pencil on paper.
It is signed by Chagall and dedicated  "Pour Irmgard et Alfred...."  I would like to have it authenticated and appraised.
What is the best way to do that?  I live in Tampa, Fl but travel
down the southwest coast, so Sarasota, Naples etc would work for me.
Thanks so muuch for your help

For detailed information on Chagall works, I recommend to you Alex Adelman of Masterworks Fine Art at . Ask him for the official contact information he uses for authenticating Chagall unique original works. Alex Adelman can also probably appraise the work free of charge.

Adelman deals with Chagall works daily and will be happy to help you out.

Andrew Evans

Experienced in selling, appraising and judging authenticity of signed original prints and unique works of fine art. Concentration on Picasso lithographs; Rembrandt etchings; Edgar Degas drawings; Calder lithographs; Miro; Durer woodcuts; Marc Chagall lithographs; Renoir etchings; Toulouse Lautrec lithographs; Vasarely; Warhol silk screens; Henry Moore sculptures.

Judging authenticity and avoiding fraud. Appraisal. Fine art investments.

Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Sonoma State University