Fine Art/Edouard Manet print

Question
This question does not fit exactly with your expertise but of all the experts it seems you may be best suited to answer.  I have come into a very, very old repro of Manet's Boy With Cherries.  On the back it is stamped in red "Illinois Moulding Co, Chicago 8, Illinois, Made in the U.S.A.".  It also has P681-1 and 172.  It measures 25 x 20 framed.  Illinois Moulding Co. is out of business & I can find very little information about it or the numbers on the back.  Thank you.

Answer
Dear Denise, I recommend contacting Alex Adelman Masterworks Fine Art http://www.masterworksfineart.com/inventory/manet , because Adelman works with a lot of Edouard Manet prints. Send him high quality images of the work, and any other information you have about the piece.

Sincerely,

Andrew Evans

Andrew Evans