Fine Art/Marc Chagall lithograph

I just read a very similar story to mine about trying to find the value of a "Plate Signed Chagall Offset Lithograph "Fleur Du Parc" that I bought at a auction.  I have since given this to my nephew in exchange for some of his artwork.  I cannot find anywhere on line as to an estimation of this worth.  It was numbered 33/500 and was signed with a letter of authenticity.  
Can I find out if this is worth $500.?  $750.?  I read from your response that offset is considered low end.  That is probably why I was able to bid on it and win at the auction I was attending.  Thank You.

I am not able to do free appraisals online.  If you do not have a pencil or original signature from the artist, you probably have decorative art.  Some plate signed works or signed in the stone prints have gone into big money, but those are old Renoir etc.

Dan Twyman

I can answer questions about Salvador Dali. While I cannot do FREE APPRAISALS, I might be able to help you sell your works. I can also help with Chagall, Miro, Picasso and other 20th Century Masters.

Questions about a type of art or medium can be answered with one response in most cases. Technical issues are easier to deal with than specifics about an artist. If you need help finding values or history on an artist, it will probably involve research that can sometimes take hours to complete. If you have more than one image to send, I will give you an alternate email address as this system cannot handle multiple images.

Late 70's early 80's Worked for a printer and learned the art or Lithography. Early to mid 80's Managed a publishing company that produced fine art both living and reproductions of the masters. Mid 80's to 2003 Senior Art Consultant with well known broker of Dali, Picasso, Miro, Chagall,Vargas,Max,Warhol and others. 2004 - 2005 Independent Art Consultant. 2005-2006 Beverly Hills Art Gallery(Living Artists) 2006 - Present Salvador Dali Society. Senior Art Consultant.

Publications Various online art publications.

Studied Art History, Methods of printing, Various Mediums. Studied anatomy, sketch art, Complex shading technique, Acrylic technique. Bloch books(Picasso),Salvador Dali publications(extensive). 30 Years life Experience in the arts as an artist, fine art broker,Gallery Director,art consultant.

Over 100 awards. Set records in the Art Brokering business.

Major Film Celebs/U.S. Ambassador/ Fortune 500 Company CEO's and high level employees. Over 300 repeat clients in Fine Art. Beverly Hills local and visiting repeat clients.