Fine Art/Signed Salvador Dali Lithograph

Question
My parents purchased a large lithograph by Salvador Dali entitled THE APOTHEOSIS OF HOMER, It is numbered out of 100, I dont have the exact number but, one thing about it is that the image is reversed.  I am unsure why or if in fact it is legit.  The signature appears authentic but I am not sure as well.  It was purchased at a yard sale, the owner did not know what it was.  Please let me know your opinion on the value or authenticity of it. I can provide pictures if necessary. Thank you.  

Answer
Dear Brendon,

Please email photos of the entire print and close ups of any writing to dolly12@aol.com. Use high resolution images that I can open in my photo program. Also, provide the prints dimensions.
I will try to help you out with more information once I get the photos.

Kind regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley