Fine Art/european art

Question
I have an old canvas painting of a king and his servants hunting in the forest. It is approx. 36" by 24". It has writing at the bottom of the picture: "Le Roy a la chasse du cenf auec les dumes rex ad ceruorum venationem cum prunaubus foeminis".I did not see a name anywhere. Can you give me any information about this painting? I would greatly appreciate it.

Sincerely,
Bev  

Answer
Dear Bev,

I am not certain what type of print you have. If it has writing printed at the bottom, then it cannot be an oil painting. It could be a print adhered to canvas. The writing looks like a combination of French and Latin so I am not able to translate other than it says something about the Royal chasing the game in a forest? I might be able to tell you more if you can email clear jpeg images of the entire piece and a close up of any signatures and writing to my email dolly12@aol.com.

I'm sorry I cannot be of more help.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley