Fine Art/lautrec Lithograph numbered stamped...

I found this numbered litho a Lautrec. It is numbered and stamped at the back. at the very bottom link is the stamp markings at the back. When do you think this was commisioned and what is the value of such a print? Thank you.

Dear Domingo,

Toulouse Lautrec posters have been created throughout the century in various mediums, sizes, and quality. From your description it sounds like yours is a later lithograph of good quality after the original 19th century poster. You did not mention how many were in the edition or the size of the poster; but good quality printings of this image generally sell around $200-300. Research keywords are: Lautrec, Ambassadeurs, Bruant, lithograph, poster, limited.

I hope this information is helpful.

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.