Fine Art/Art Prints

Question
I bought a house filled with art prints, mostly from the 40's and 50's I think, purchased at Museums.  I am trying to sell these but it is hard to know what they are worth.  One is a folio of Bonnard Published by Albert Carman for The Museum of Modern Art in New York in 1948.  It contains six prints "Lithograph printed in black, or 4 or 5 colours.

I also have a set of Japanese Color Prints, also from the Met - no date but an introduction by Alan Priest and there are ten prints in this set.

Are they of any value and can you suggest where best to try to sell them?

Thanks

Answer
Sounds like you have museum posters?  If they are not signed, they are collectalbes and not investment art.  You are in a niche with this type of thing and have to find collectors that have interest.
Of course I'm not there to examine them, so I'm just guessing.

Dan

Dan Twyman