Fine Art/Bernard Buffet

Question
Before Dinner
Before Dinner  
I have a print of a Buffet watercolor named BEFORE DINNER. The top left says "Droits de reproduction reserves A.D.A.G.P., Paris. The bottom left says "Printed in Switzerland. The bottom middle denotes Artist, Title, date of 1955, Watercolor 25 1/2" x 19 1/2", Collection of Max Moss, Geneva. Would this reproduction have any value and where could one obtain similar reproductions of the artist? Thank You.

Answer
In most of these cases, the print is a photo lithograph and is an open edition run. I'd have to do some research to know for sure.
When you see a comment like: "Collection of", it implies that the print came from a museum store or publisher that creates posters.
Once again, I have not examined it and would have to spend some time doing research, but that is my initial instinct based on your comments.

Dan

Dan Twyman