Fine Art/Blakelock Print

R.A. Blakelock Print
R.A. Blakelock Print  
Hi, I have a print of R. A. Blakelock that I need help identifying and appraising. Photo is attached. The print is glued to a cardboard backing for framing, so I am afraid to try to peel it back to see if there is a number or anything.  What do you suggest?  Thanks!

It's obvious you set me up for a bad rating.  My profile clearly states that I am a Salvador Dali expert. That's SALVADOR DALI one of the MASTERS of the 20th Century. If you had read my profile first, you would have known I have no background with this artist. By the way, this is a FREE service. Those of us that VOLUNTEER here also have families to support and cannot spend countless hours doing FREE research.

You might want to search for art dealers via google.

type:  Ralph A. Blakelock art    in your google search.

Dan Twyman

I can answer questions about Salvador Dali. While I cannot do FREE APPRAISALS, I might be able to help you sell your works. I can also help with Chagall, Miro, Picasso and other 20th Century Masters.

Questions about a type of art or medium can be answered with one response in most cases. Technical issues are easier to deal with than specifics about an artist. If you need help finding values or history on an artist, it will probably involve research that can sometimes take hours to complete. If you have more than one image to send, I will give you an alternate email address as this system cannot handle multiple images.

Late 70's early 80's Worked for a printer and learned the art or Lithography. Early to mid 80's Managed a publishing company that produced fine art both living and reproductions of the masters. Mid 80's to 2003 Senior Art Consultant with well known broker of Dali, Picasso, Miro, Chagall,Vargas,Max,Warhol and others. 2004 - 2005 Independent Art Consultant. 2005-2006 Beverly Hills Art Gallery(Living Artists) 2006 - Present Salvador Dali Society. Senior Art Consultant.

Publications Various online art publications.

Studied Art History, Methods of printing, Various Mediums. Studied anatomy, sketch art, Complex shading technique, Acrylic technique. Bloch books(Picasso),Salvador Dali publications(extensive). 30 Years life Experience in the arts as an artist, fine art broker,Gallery Director,art consultant.

Over 100 awards. Set records in the Art Brokering business.

Major Film Celebs/U.S. Ambassador/ Fortune 500 Company CEO's and high level employees. Over 300 repeat clients in Fine Art. Beverly Hills local and visiting repeat clients.