Fine Art/Gorge Coulon

QUESTION: I found what appears to be a very old painting... still life.. done by Georges Coulon. It is about "50 x 28" with 3 sets of numbers on the back (105-10-602). This was owned by a"grandmother" about 90 yr old! It hung in her house for years and after her death no-one wanted it! It is in very good condition and in the org frame. Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you,

ANSWER: You are in a specific niche with this artist. There are auction results and there might be a few dealers that sell the works, It will take some research to find all the needed info.

QUESTION: I attempting to send you some pictures that I hope will help!
Donna Rice

I already know where the resources are, it's just that it takes time to gather all needed info. I work full time as an art consultant and can't always spend the hours needed to find info. I think you should continue to persue it.  If you are not able to find someone in this niche that can help you, get back to me.  Use my email address in the future and include all our conversatoins.  Send to:

Dan Twyman

I can answer questions about Salvador Dali. While I cannot do FREE APPRAISALS, I might be able to help you sell your works. I can also help with Chagall, Miro, Picasso and other 20th Century Masters.

Questions about a type of art or medium can be answered with one response in most cases. Technical issues are easier to deal with than specifics about an artist. If you need help finding values or history on an artist, it will probably involve research that can sometimes take hours to complete. If you have more than one image to send, I will give you an alternate email address as this system cannot handle multiple images.

Late 70's early 80's Worked for a printer and learned the art or Lithography. Early to mid 80's Managed a publishing company that produced fine art both living and reproductions of the masters. Mid 80's to 2003 Senior Art Consultant with well known broker of Dali, Picasso, Miro, Chagall,Vargas,Max,Warhol and others. 2004 - 2005 Independent Art Consultant. 2005-2006 Beverly Hills Art Gallery(Living Artists) 2006 - Present Salvador Dali Society. Senior Art Consultant.

Publications Various online art publications.

Studied Art History, Methods of printing, Various Mediums. Studied anatomy, sketch art, Complex shading technique, Acrylic technique. Bloch books(Picasso),Salvador Dali publications(extensive). 30 Years life Experience in the arts as an artist, fine art broker,Gallery Director,art consultant.

Over 100 awards. Set records in the Art Brokering business.

Major Film Celebs/U.S. Ambassador/ Fortune 500 Company CEO's and high level employees. Over 300 repeat clients in Fine Art. Beverly Hills local and visiting repeat clients.