Fine Art/Picasso Lithograph

Picasso Lithograph
Picasso Lithograph  
Hello to you. I have inherited a Picasso lithograph and it looks like it was signed by Picasso. The lithograph is on a brown board of some sort, the background is green, and the painting is of a man (maybe a woman) all in white with black hair and red lips, looks like the figure is wearing a hat. Do you know anything about this lithograph or if these were orginally signed by Picasso? Maybe it's value? Thanks for your help.

I can refer you to someone that can authenticate the work.

When it comes to Picasso, the volume of work created and the number of knock offs out there on the market make it difficult to help by using online images only.

If you want the referral, send a reqeust to:

If you are selling, please make note of that.

Dan Twyman

I can answer questions about Salvador Dali. While I cannot do FREE APPRAISALS, I might be able to help you sell your works. I can also help with Chagall, Miro, Picasso and other 20th Century Masters.

Questions about a type of art or medium can be answered with one response in most cases. Technical issues are easier to deal with than specifics about an artist. If you need help finding values or history on an artist, it will probably involve research that can sometimes take hours to complete. If you have more than one image to send, I will give you an alternate email address as this system cannot handle multiple images.

Late 70's early 80's Worked for a printer and learned the art or Lithography. Early to mid 80's Managed a publishing company that produced fine art both living and reproductions of the masters. Mid 80's to 2003 Senior Art Consultant with well known broker of Dali, Picasso, Miro, Chagall,Vargas,Max,Warhol and others. 2004 - 2005 Independent Art Consultant. 2005-2006 Beverly Hills Art Gallery(Living Artists) 2006 - Present Salvador Dali Society. Senior Art Consultant.

Publications Various online art publications.

Studied Art History, Methods of printing, Various Mediums. Studied anatomy, sketch art, Complex shading technique, Acrylic technique. Bloch books(Picasso),Salvador Dali publications(extensive). 30 Years life Experience in the arts as an artist, fine art broker,Gallery Director,art consultant.

Over 100 awards. Set records in the Art Brokering business.

Major Film Celebs/U.S. Ambassador/ Fortune 500 Company CEO's and high level employees. Over 300 repeat clients in Fine Art. Beverly Hills local and visiting repeat clients.