Fine Art/Royal Art, Ltd.??

Hi Dan! I recently purchased a colored lithograph called "In The Nursery" by a Judie Martin. The back has a Certificate of Authenticity from Royal Art, Ltd - Auction for Fund Raising. This piece was handsigned in pencil and has a registration # of 81 82855 and says it's 32/250. Upon searching the internet, I couldn't find anything on this company nor the address or the artist. Can you tell me any information about this piece?
Thanks for your help!

Royal Art was known for low end affordable art. There is info online.

The only Judie Martin I know about is the one that did animation art for The Lion King and other films. By coincedence, my wife worked on the Lion King as well.  I'm not sure we are talking about the same Judie Martin? Depends on how old your art is.

Dan Twyman

I can answer questions about Salvador Dali. While I cannot do FREE APPRAISALS, I might be able to help you sell your works. I can also help with Chagall, Miro, Picasso and other 20th Century Masters.

Questions about a type of art or medium can be answered with one response in most cases. Technical issues are easier to deal with than specifics about an artist. If you need help finding values or history on an artist, it will probably involve research that can sometimes take hours to complete. If you have more than one image to send, I will give you an alternate email address as this system cannot handle multiple images.

Late 70's early 80's Worked for a printer and learned the art or Lithography. Early to mid 80's Managed a publishing company that produced fine art both living and reproductions of the masters. Mid 80's to 2003 Senior Art Consultant with well known broker of Dali, Picasso, Miro, Chagall,Vargas,Max,Warhol and others. 2004 - 2005 Independent Art Consultant. 2005-2006 Beverly Hills Art Gallery(Living Artists) 2006 - Present Salvador Dali Society. Senior Art Consultant.

Publications Various online art publications.

Studied Art History, Methods of printing, Various Mediums. Studied anatomy, sketch art, Complex shading technique, Acrylic technique. Bloch books(Picasso),Salvador Dali publications(extensive). 30 Years life Experience in the arts as an artist, fine art broker,Gallery Director,art consultant.

Over 100 awards. Set records in the Art Brokering business.

Major Film Celebs/U.S. Ambassador/ Fortune 500 Company CEO's and high level employees. Over 300 repeat clients in Fine Art. Beverly Hills local and visiting repeat clients.