Fine Art/Signature

Question
Unknown title
Unknown title  
Please identify; if you can, the follow photo of a signature of an oil painting I have had for some years.  Thank you very much.  In addition, if you can refer me to an appraiser in the Sacramento, California area it would be most appreciated; that is if the signature reveals something of worth.

Answer
Elliot Fouts in Sacramento has a contemporary gallery...go see him and and see if he recognizes your artist.  

Also, you might try contacting John Moran auctions in Pasadena, California.  

In either case, try to give them as much detail as you can:
- photo of front, including frame
- photo of reverse
- oil on canvas or something else:
- dimensions
- where did it originate (any clues?)
- inscription or labels on backside?
- condition of paint (heavy? flaking? cracked?)
- condition of canvas (weathered, inconsistent, mildewed, pristine?)

I do not know this signature.
Good luck!
Stu

Stuart Cartwright