Fine Art/Value of painting found

Question
My Aunt recently passed away and in cleaning out the house we came across a picture that is a girl feeding baby calves in a country side setting with a house in the background.  I can not find an artist's name However on the picture in the bottom center of the picture is the phrase Caring for the Motherless.  Would you please tell me if you know who the artist might be and what the value would be. Thank you.

Answer
I find no reference to that title? If there is no signature, it might be a decorative print? There are also companies that create replica art and those are not signed. In some cases an artits creates a painting and does not sign it. Makes it difficult to find info.

Dan

Dan Twyman