Fine Art/Chiquita Mueller?

Winged Phantom wrote at 2010-09-10 15:56:04
Chiquita Mueller lived in Long Beach, near Michigan City, Indiana.  She and her husband, Hans, were friends of my parents, and they, too, have a painting of hers.  I believe they were from Germany.  I will have to ask my dad for more information, as I love her art.  Please respond if you get this, as this post is pretty old...  Thanks.

sparrydc wrote at 2011-02-18 01:42:32
I have an oil painting by Chiquita Mueller--an industrial cityscape called "Work Never Stops."  I was glad to learn from a 2010 answer that she was from Michigan City IN.  We bought the painting in 1964 when it was exhibited at M.C.'s Dunes Summer Theater.  

Gail Wachsmuth wrote at 2013-08-12 20:49:26
My husband's family and mine were good friends of the Mueller's in Michigan City.  When my husband and I were married, she offered to create a painting for us as a wedding gift.  It is untitled as far as I know, but shows several sailboats on Lake Michigan as a storm is brewing.  It has had a place of honor in our home ever since.

Stuart Cartwright