Fine Art/history and value of original oil paining

I have been toting this painting around for some time now. I'm preparing to move and wonder if it is a moving sale item, or does it hold a value? I can't find a date but there is a card I found on the back. The title of the painting is BIG CREEK FALLS the artist name is Nita Lennox and the address is Wenatchee, Washington. Thanks for your time

Quick answer:  Moving Sale Item

I find no fine art record of Nita Lennox, but a little web surfing turns up the Big Creek Falls on the Taylor River in Washington, not far from Seattle.  Looks like beautiful country from what I can see.  

Not so the painting, I'm afraid.  Good luck with your move.

Stuart Cartwright

American Fine Art Paintings.
Oils, Watercolors, Sketches. Nineteenth and early Twentieth Century. Hudson River School, Pennsylvania Academy, Cape Ann artists, Ash Can, Woodstock, Florida Indian River, American Impressionists, etc. I can provide some background about artists and perhaps a rough appraisal or guidance towards obtaining a value. I am acquainted with many of the best American art dealers and auction houses. Original works only, I do not follow the print market. I do NOT field questions about prints.

Important to know
I am not expert in European art. I encourage you to send questions on European artists to other experts on this service. NO PRINTS:I encourage you to seek help on prints elsewhere. Two sites come to mind: and

I have been collecting original American Fine Art for over 20 years. I have curated art shows, and I have served as a dealer, providing appraisals and guidance for the last 8 years.

Bachelor of Arts Master of Business Administration