Fine Art/selling frauds on ebay

Question
One of my clients has brought in several works he purchased off of ebay paying a little over a thousand dollars a piece for works with listed values closer to $100,000 each.
These particular pieces appear to have been misrepresented but I would like some one else's opinion . This person has apparently conducted over 600 sales.
Here's a link to the pieces he currently has for sale:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZport177QQhtZ-1

Any thoughts on what should be done?
Thanks
Randall

Answer
Your suspicious, that's the first RED FLAG.  What I find on Ebay that is disturbing, are modern day digital scans (giclees) with a certificate of authenticity. If the artist that created the works passed away some time back, how then do you make an authentic limited edition work with a certificate? On the subject of originals, I find replicas of masters works, once again being presented in a way that implies they are more than "decorative art".
In order to properly answer your questions, I'd have to find dealers and other experts that have history in the specific niche of: JACQUES COURTOIS, and find the fair market value of a few original works. If we find a big price discrepancy, we then need to take it a step further and have an expert authenticate the work. If they expert says the work is not correct, you will have to go back to the seller and demand a refund.

Dan

Dan Twyman