Fine Art/Alfred David Lenz hand colored litho/etching

Question
I have an original hand colored litho / etching of a nymph by Alfred Lenz dated 1912 and can not find any info pertaining to any of his nymph lithos anywhere.I can find some of his sculptures online at museums and on askart.I can send images to a direct email.Looking for a collector and guesstimate on value.Any help would be deeply appreciated and thank you.

Answer
Glenn, this is an answer from another person who was also looking for Alfred Lenz info.
I found a record from an auction last year that had 2 miniatures in it along with a sculpture that sold for $1,100. If you can send pictures, I would like to see them. info@griffinsgallery.com

Have researched on the Internet, we assume the artist is Alfred David Lenz. Born in 1872, at Fond du Lac, Wisconsin. Died in Havana, Cuba, 1926.

We found where he went to San Francisco at age 19 for "awhile". This painting would have been done at age 22 according to the date on it. This indicates the painting being done 3 years after going to SF. This label shows a tie to SF.

This is not to say it was done while he was in SF; but only that the framing was done there. It is possible to have been painted somewhere else after he left and sent to someone in SF. (But doubtful.)

Whether he had the picture framed or someone else did after he left SF, it would logically seem to have been painted while he was in SF.

(My thoughts are that perhaps it was given as a gift to some sweet young thing he met while there and one of the faces in the painting is hers.)

According to the information we have found, he went to New York from SF and went into sculpting and metal casting.

I now have to interject something just for your own information. I asked someone else this same question and that person could only see Lenz as a metal sculptor and/or casting expert and while that is true, as that was his main interest, according to a magazine article about him in Time Magazine, (Dec. 26, 1932 issue); quoting, "he worked for years as a commericial artist and calendar designer." I believe this is how he supported himself while doing research and experimenting in metal casting before becoming an expert in such.

Joseph B. Laskowski