Fine Art/British Painter

Hello, Miss Dolly,
   British artist, Ernest Walbourn, 1872-1927. Image size is 21" x 14" called "Midst Heather & Hills" Top left reads copyright. Top right reads, Published by Fine Arts Corporation Ltd., 64 High Holborn, London W.C.
    Appears to be black and white lithograph of Highland Cattle in Scottish Loch setting. Found similar images by artist all done in oils. Help always gladly accepted and much appreciated. Best Regards, Johnathon.

Dear Johnathon,

I hope you are doing well. Ernest Walbourn painted with oils and did not release original prints; lithographs, engravings, etc. All of the images of his that are printed are reproductions made after one of his oil paintings.

There are some very old reproductions that were quality printings that appear to have more value; but generally the value is under $50.

I hope this information is helpful.

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.