Fine Art/The Fly a print "signed" dali

Question
I have a print that was called the Fly  i bought 20+ years back.. i'm unable to find it in Dali works although was told was a "Dali" the Fly Dali signiture looks good  .. 49/350 I reciently discovered dali-salvador/bestiaire-de-la-fontaine- which makes reference to "FLY"  I'm lost... i have a photo could this be this?

Answer
Dear Norman,

I hope you are doing well. I will do my best to help. You can email photos (attach and not in the body of the email),of the entire painting, both front and back, the signature, and any other writing on the painting or frame. Please take high resolution clear photos for me to open up in my photo program. Send as attachments rather than inserting the image into the body of the email. I also need the dimensions of the image area, and the dimensions of the entire piece. You can email them to dolly12@aol.com.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley