Fine Art/The Fly a print "signed" dali

I have a print that was called the Fly  i bought 20+ years back.. i'm unable to find it in Dali works although was told was a "Dali" the Fly Dali signiture looks good  .. 49/350 I reciently discovered dali-salvador/bestiaire-de-la-fontaine- which makes reference to "FLY"  I'm lost... i have a photo could this be this?

Dear Norman,

I hope you are doing well. I will do my best to help. You can email photos (attach and not in the body of the email),of the entire painting, both front and back, the signature, and any other writing on the painting or frame. Please take high resolution clear photos for me to open up in my photo program. Send as attachments rather than inserting the image into the body of the email. I also need the dimensions of the image area, and the dimensions of the entire piece. You can email them to

Best regards,

Dolly D Headley

I can assist with identification, acquisition, sell representation, and care of fine art prints and original paintings. Some of my artist specialties include Henri Toulouse Lautrec, California Artists, and the Modern Masters. I can also assist with information on getting professional appraisals and authentication.

Dolly D. Headley, owner of Headley Fine Art, LLC, has provided consultative art services to retail gallery clients in Sausalito, CA, and at since 1998. With over 14 years experience as a Senior Art Consultant, Gallery Director, and an extensive art research library; Ms. Headley has provided hundreds of people with her high quality personalized consultation services and solid guarantee of satisfaction. Dolly is a volunteer at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art.

Member of the Association of Online Appraisers.

The Fine Art Collectors News

Bachelor of Science; Self taught with thousands of hours research and retail gallery consulting. Personalized mentorship from various experts in the industry.