Fine Art/Lighthouse Oil Painting

Question
None
None  
Hi, here is yet another painting I purchased by the Artist
Alfred Brule. Oil painting on Canvas. Any idea as to the value? Thanks, Dino Pro

Answer
Alfred Brule was born and raised in California, living first in the San Francisco Bay area and then Sacramento.  Having an avid interest in American History, and being an extensive collector of Early American antiques, it naturally follows that one of his painting themes would be a personal view of nostalgic for the rapidly disappearing rural America and for bygone days.  It is a mark of his diverse ability that Brule paints nostalgic views of vanishing America;  local scenes;  warm interiors - from Maryland to the windswept coast of his beloved Maine - and also the stark beautiful prairies and Indians of the Brule - Sioux Reservation where many of his relatives live.  
Endowed with a many faceted talent and an inquiring mind, he is equally at home with watercolor and oil expressing varied subject matter from the windswept coast of Maine to the sparkling Hawaiian Islands, where he has also lived.  He paints landscapes; seascapes; ships; and people - capturing the young and old, at work and play, with a great respect for the human condition.
After an extensive career as an artist, including being employed in motion picture art in Hollywood for Walt Disney Studios and Warner Brothers, Brule resigned, in 1964, as a New York City illustrator and moved to Maine where he pursued, without interruption, his fine arts painting becoming internationally famous.   
Benjamin Art Gallery is proud to proclaim that we hosted one-man shows displaying his works.  Additional, a painting shown at the Washington County Art Museum was elected, by the public, as the most popular painting in the show.

Oil paintings would probably be in the range of $700-$1,000.

Joseph B. Laskowski