Fine Art/Maurice Utrillo paintings

Question
My mother has two paintings by Maurice Utrillo - Parisian
Suburb and Montmartre.  Both are marked on the back:  
Turner Mfg. Co., Chicago 23 Ill.  Are these worth any
money?

Answer
Dear Vicki,

Turner Wall Accessories were produced by Turner Manufacturing Co. in Chicago. They sold decorative art pieces throughout the 20th century until they closed their doors sometime in the seventies. According to a sticker found on many of their items: “This is a Turner Wall Accessory. This is one of hundreds of accessories manufactured by Turner Mfg. Co., America’s largest producer of decorative accessories for the home. Turner’s staff of designers are constantly creating new types of decorator wall accessories to make your home smarter, brighter, and lovelier. Look for the name TURNER on wall accessories.”

Though they had to have copyright approval from the artist or the artist’s estate; their prints were reproductions of original work and usually sell for under $50.

I hope this information is helpful.

Best regards,
Dolly

Dolly D Headley